Ohio Criminal Defense
In the state of Ohio, criminal charges have serious consequences including probation, imprisonment, sizable fines and/or a permanent criminal record. If you or a loved one is facing a potential criminal conviction, you need an Ohio criminal defense attorney to help protect your rights and your reputation.
The criminal defense attorneys at Luftman, Heck & Associates in Columbus and Cincinnati Ohio aggressively represent clients facing criminal charges of all types including:
- Breaking and Entering
- Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Drug Offenses
- Aggravated Vehicular Homicide, Vehicular Homicide and Vehicular Manslaughter
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OVI
- Homicide (including Murder or Negligent Homicide)
- Domestic Violence
- Weapon Charges
- Child Pornography
- Forgery and Counterfeiting
- Criminal Fraud
- Illegal Gambling
- Auto Theft
- Fleeing and Eluding the Law
- Passing Bad Checks
- Disorderly Conduct
- Underage Alcohol Consumption / Possession
- Additional Misdemeanors and Felonies
Whether you require assistance negotiating a reduced charge or representation at a trial before a jury, an experienced criminal defense attorney from Luftman, Heck & Associates will work diligently on your behalf, treat you with respect, and go above and beyond to preserve your rights as a defendant in the state of Ohio.
Contact us today to learn more about our criminal defense services.