California Bankruptcy Resources
The below are resources for individuals interested in leveraging Luftman, Heck and Associates for bankruptcy filings in California:
- California Bankruptcy Client Questionnaire
To begin, please complete this form to your best ability and submit electronically. Once it is complete, contact our office at (619) 400-4901 to schedule a follow-up appointment.
- IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
You can request a transcript of your tax return by calling 1-800-829-1040 or through the website provided above. The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts and requires two weeks for delivery.
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)
Visit the NADA website to learn the value of any vehicle(s) you currently possess.
- Median Income Statistics
View the statistics for Median Income in order to pass the Means Test.
- All of the following documents must be received by Luftman, Heck and Associates prior to a bankruptcy filing:
- Paycheck stubs from the previous 6 months
- Tax returns from the previous 4 years (2006-2009)
- Bank statements from the previous 4 months
- Recorded Deed and Mortgage for any Real Property
- Summaries of pensions, IRA’s, 401(k) statements, etc.
- Summaries of life insurance and home-owner’s insurance
- Car title and automobile insurance policy
- Summaries of stocks, accounts, CD’s, etc.
- Copies of driver’s license and social security card
- Copies of all credit card bills, medical bills, collection notices, utility bills, etc.