Ohio Bankruptcy Resources
The below are resources for individuals interested in leveraging Luftman, Heck and Associates for bankruptcy filings in Ohio:
- Ohio Bankruptcy Client Questionnaire
To begin, please complete this form to your best ability and submit electronically. Once it is complete, contact our office at (614) 224-1500 x3634 to schedule a follow-up appointment.
- Approved Credit Counseling Agencies in Ohio
View a list of Approved Credit Counseling Agencies in Ohio from the US Department of Justice.
- IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
You can request a transcript of your tax return by calling 1-800-829-1040 or through the website provided above. The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts and requires two weeks for delivery.
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)
Visit the NADA website to learn the value of any vehicle(s) you currently possess.
- Median Income Statistics
View the statistics for Median Income in order to pass the Means Test.
- All of the following documents must be received by Luftman, Heck and Associates prior to a bankruptcy filing:
- Paycheck stubs from the previous 6 months
- Tax returns from the previous 4 years (2006-2009)
- Bank statements from the previous 4 months
- Recorded deed and mortgage for any real property
- Summaries of pensions, IRAs, 401(k) statements, etc.
- Summaries of life insurance and homeowner’s insurance
- Car title and automobile insurance policy
- Summaries of stocks, accounts, CDs, etc.
- Copies of driver’s license and social security card
- Copies of all credit card bills, medical bills, collection notices, utility bills, etc.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Clients: Appraisal Report