Paul S. Kuzmickas
Paul Kuzmickas is a highly experienced attorney, representing clients throughout Northern Ohio in the areas of Bankruptcy Law and foreclosure defense. Paul has represented numerous clients at all stages of both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. Paul has also successfully represented numerous clients seeking to protect their homes from foreclosure proceedings. In addition, he is an adjunct bankruptcy law professor at Cuyahoga County Community College, a nationally accredited paralegal school.
Paul graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College in 2000, receiving a Bachelor of Arts degree. He then attended law school at The Ohio State University, graduating in 2003. At The Ohio State University, Paul was active in student government, a member of the prestigious law review, and was Dean of the law school fraternity, Delta Theta Phi. Paul then scored in the 98% percentile on the Ohio Bar Examination.
For over ten years, due to his experience, knowledge and understanding, Paul consistently continues to help his clients get the fresh start they need and deserve.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 2003 J.D., The Ohio State University College of Law
- 2000 B.A., Baldwin-Wallace College