Jeremiah E. Heck
Mr. Heck’s practice focuses primarily on consumer law, real estate law, employment law, and personal injury.
Mr. Heck’s practice is weighted most heavily on consumer law where he represents consumers’ rights, which includes claims based on unfair debt collection practices by creditors, settling claims with creditors, and claims against businesses for unfair or deceptive trade practices. Mr. Heck has been sought out for his knowledge of consumer law. He was interviewed and quoted by SmartMoney.com, a prominent online financial website, regarding his opinions on consumer rights issues.
Mr. Heck also currently enjoys teaching Real Estate Law at the Capital University Law School’s Paralegal Program.
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- 2003 J.D., Capital University Law School
- summa cum laude
- 2000 B.A., Ohio University
- Research Editor for Capital University Law Review
- Served ten years in the United States Army
Honors & Other Awards
- 2010 Super Lawyers Ohio Rising Star Attorney
- Only consumer law attorney selected as 2010 Super Lawyer Rising Star Attorney for the State of Ohio