Matthew L. Alden
As a Cleveland bankruptcy attorney, Matthew L. Alden has helped many people and their families obtain relief from their financial difficulties. He has tried multiple cases to verdict before juries, judges, and arbitrators in all types of consumer law and personal bankruptcy matters. As a 1991 Miami University graduate, as well as a 1995 Cleveland-Marshall College of Law graduate, Matt is licensed to practice law in Ohio, Illinois, and Pennsylvania.
For years, Matt has helped people find a solution to their financial situations. Whenever an individual is struggling with their financial situation caused by credit card debt, medical debt, tax debt, or even student loans, Matt can help get their lives back in order. He has represented people and their families in virtually every kind of consumer matter.
In his spare time, Matt works as a boxing coach and professional boxing trainer at the West Side Boxing Club in Cleveland.
- Ohio Bar Association
- Cleveland Metro Bar Association
- All state courts in Illinois, Ohio, and Pennsylvania
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Central District of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois –Trial Bar
- 1995 J.D. Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University
- 1991 B.A. Miami University, Oxford, Ohio