California Bankruptcy Resources
The below are resources for individuals interested in leveraging Luftman, Heck and Associates for bankruptcy filings in California:
- California Bankruptcy Client Questionnaire
To begin, please complete this form to your best ability and submit electronically. Once it is complete, contact our office at (619) 400-4901 to schedule a follow-up appointment.
- IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
You can request a transcript of your tax return by calling 1-800-829-1040 or through the website provided above. The IRS does not charge a fee for transcripts and requires two weeks for delivery.
- National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA)
Visit the NADA website to learn the value of any vehicle(s) you currently possess.
- Median Income Statistics
View the statistics for Median Income in order to pass the Means Test.
- All of the following documents must be received by Luftman, Heck and Associates prior to a bankruptcy filing:
- Paycheck stubs from the previous 6 months
- Tax returns from the previous 4 years (2006-2009)
- Bank statements from the previous 4 months
- Recorded Deed and Mortgage for any Real Property
- Summaries of pensions, IRA’s, 401(k) statements, etc.
- Summaries of life insurance and home-owner’s insurance
- Car title and automobile insurance policy
- Summaries of stocks, accounts, CD’s, etc.
- Copies of driver’s license and social security card
- Copies of all credit card bills, medical bills, collection notices, utility bills, etc.
The Law Firm of Luftman, Heck & Associates, LLP is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The information provided on the web site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice or an offer to represent you.