All of the following documents must be received by Luftman, Heck and Associates prior to a bankruptcy filing:
- Paycheck stubs from the previous 6 months
- Tax returns from the previous 4 years (2006-2009)
- Bank statements from the previous 4 months
- Recorded deed and mortgage for any real property
- Summaries of pensions, IRAs, 401(k) statements, etc.
- Summaries of life insurance and homeowner’s insurance
- Car title and automobile insurance policy
- Summaries of stocks, accounts, CDs, etc.
- Copies of driver’s license and social security card
- Copies of all credit card bills, medical bills, collection notices, utility bills, etc.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Clients: Appraisal Report from JS & Associates
The Law Firm of Luftman, Heck & Associates, LLP is a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. The information provided on the web site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice or an offer to represent you.